Meet your guides on this tour of more than 100 videos, inputs and exercises; Dr. Louise Tidmand, Master of Positive Psychology Nanna Paarup and Dr. Mette Marie Ledertoug. Press here for a presentation.
Understand boredom and get hands-on measures and exercises to engage your students once again
You'll experience that once you engage your class it spirals upward; their learning and their well-being increases and increases and ...
6 online sessions with all you need to know on boredom, flourishing and teaching.
HANDS-ON MATERIALS AND TOOLS
Exercises and materials to use directly in class to make students more engaged.
COMMUNITY & LIVE SESSIONS
Join forces and help each other.
Your community share and inspire.
Does this occur in your teaching?
- Students are not learning well
- Students are tuning out
- Students are not thriving
- Low engagement
- Low energy and involvement
- Low job-satisfaction
Change your job life with us
- Make your teaching even more involving and energized in just 6 weeks
- Learn the strategies to prevent your students from tuning out of class
- Get more students to thrive, flourish and learn
- Be part of a community to develop your teaching
- Experience the difference and be inspired
Online course, more details
Each of the 6 modules have a wide range of videos and materials to use in class:
- Introduction to boredom and PERMA
- Raising positive emotions in students and teachers
- Increasing engagement in class
- Promoting positive relations in the classroom
- Providing meaningfulness and relevance in content
- Creating opportunities to accomplish
JOIN US NOW
All you need to do is to decide to join and commit. Expect to use 2 hours pr. week on materials and community ... and to use time in class training.
Bring your colleague and get 2 for 1.
“Can we really change teaching in a way that would free children from "waiting for the bell to ring"?
The authors invite us to take an engaging path towards becoming impactful educators, while translating research-findings into daily applications and exercises for various educational settings. This is a gem for educators; a resource for ideas, reflections and advice for enhancing engagement, and optimizing well-being and meaningful learning and teaching.”
Ph.D., The Department of Leadership and Policy in Education, The University of Haifa
“I believe this book would be a most valuable read for all teachers. It emphasizes on how critical teacher relationships are with their students and how important it is for teachers to complement their teaching with elements of PERMA if they hope to reduce the serious issue of student boredom in an educational setting.”
Vice Principal at Geelong Grammar School, Melbourne, Australia
“All teachers should read this book.”
Professor of Psychology, the University of Pennsylvania
“You get tools to interact with the students to appreciate them exactly as they are. It makes this course unique.”
Writing and Reading Consultant, Tårnby municipality – participant in course